Mystics Preview

 “Are you sure this is safe?” A teenage girl asked while standing on a cliff over a lake.

“Of course, it is. All you have to do is… JUMP!” the boy answered as he pushed her over the cliff.

“AHHHHH!” The girl screamed as she falls into the lake. “AHHHH!” Madison, aka Mrs. Mystic, screams as she flails around, waking up Mark, aka Mr. Mystic.

“Maddie! Maddie! Wake up, Madison!” He yells as he shakes her. Waking up in a panic, Madison hits him with a kinetic spell, knocking him into the wall.

“Ow! What the hell, Maddie?!”

“Oh, Sorry,”

“Was it the nightmare?” he asked, concernedly. Madison stayed silent. “You can’t keep ignoring these nightmares. We must get you help.” He said, worriedly.

“Don’t worry about me. You should be worried about your succubus daughter and incubus son instead of bothering me.” She said.

“Really, you’re bringing them into this. I told you I made a mistake!”

“No, a mistake would be cheating on me with my sister. A mistake would be sleeping with my mother. Them! Their mother! Your affair you two have been having for eight years while we were married. That’s not a mistake!”

“Oh, and you never had a moment in weakness before,”

“What are you talking about?”

“Really? Don’t act like you weren’t flirting with Poseidonis and Mr. Magus.”

“Pffft! What?!” Madison said as she tried to stop herself from laughing.

“Mark nodded. “Yep, I know for a fact that you were going to cheat on me with one of them.”

“Idiot? Mr. Magus is mine and Carmen’s father who abandoned us when we were newborns. And Poseidonis is… well, how do I explain this? Poseidonis is an old friend that watched over us after my mother ascended to the throne of her realm.”

“Throne?”

“Right, you weren’t there when Carmen told me. Back in her old timeline, she discovered a lot about our past and helped me do the same. Turns out, my mother was a Chinese goddess that escaped to Earth. I could go into details, but long story short, Carmen and I are demi goddesses. Truthfully, I’m surprised that you didn’t notice the divine aura we’ve been radiating lately.”

“Well, that explains why you and Carmen have so much magic power and control,” Mark said 

No comments:

Post a Comment